We currently do not have any vacancies.
If you're interested in joining any of our teams as a permanent member of staff, send us your CV and a covering letter: email@example.com.
All of our roles offer flexible working patterns, the option to job share or work part time. We have great training and career development opportunities, excellent annual leave, plus everyone gets up to three volunteering days a year to do charity work. We also offer up to 12 months maternity leave with 6 months at full pay, shared parental leave, and career breaks of up to five years (to raise children, travel or just take some time out), among many other great benefits!
Here are some tips on how to apply.
- We are committed to building a team that's representative of our users - the UK public. Check out our latest diversity statistics
- Our Digital & Technology team are 4th on the new Civil Service Impact LGBT Teams Index.
- The MoJ is 13th in the 2018 Stonewall Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ* friendly employers.
- We're 3rd in the Social Mobility Index Top 50 UK employers who have taken the most action to improve social mobility in the workplace - the highest ranking government department.
- The MoJ is listed in the Working Families' Top 30 most family friendly employers.
- We're on the Business in the Community Best Employers for Race list 2017.
We design, build and support user-centred digital and technology services for the justice system: services that make a real difference to our staff, members of the public and their families who use them.
Millions of people every year interact with our services, and Digital & Technology play an important role in improving access to justice and making that experience much easier and less distressing.
We are using digital, data and technology to build capability, work smarter and more efficiently. We want to create a digitally enabled end-to-end justice system which can adapt and respond to changing needs. We also make sure our 74,000 staff have the tools and technology they need to keep tribunals, courts and prisons operating effectively.
Are you interested in helping us to make a real difference? If so we would love to hear from you.
Who we're looking for
We're looking for talented, enthusiastic and passionate individuals who are excited by the challenge of designing digital public services, providing our staff with technology at least as good as they have at home.
Meet some of the team
Working at MOJ Digital & Technology will give you the chance to get involved with digital and technology projects that will change the way people interact with justice services.
Here is a brief insight into what it's like to work with us.